The BC Film Commission’s comprehensive digital photo library enables filmmakers to ‘picture’ BC’s incredible range of locations utilizing this time saving electronic resource.
With more than 250,000 images and over 14,000 locations on file, BC Film Commission staff, Scouts, Location Managers and other industry professionals use the library to compile photo packages for script breakdowns, scouting, and ongoing production and location support.
Take a look at our sample web packages below, to get the full picture of how effectively web packages can help to expedite the production process. Whether BC Film Commission staff assembles the package for you or your production personnel come in to customize package(s) for themselves – this tool has been designed to make location scouting as time and cost effective as possible.
- Please have a look at this sample project package which shows how we normally present creative location ideas to match your script.
- All over BC, the World of Looks provides film makers with a variety of unique rural looks
- Quaint small towns in Metro Vancouver, Vancouver Island and the interior of BC offer great “all American” looks for your project.
- From quaint Victorian to track suburbia, established affluence to grit and grime, we’ve got it all
- Gritty industrial scenes, we’ve got the look you need.
- BC offers a variety of Urban looks. From turn of the 20th Century architecture to modern steel and glass.
With more than 250,000 images and over 14,000 locations on file, BC Film Commission staff, Scouts, Location Managers and other industry professionals use the library to compile photo packages to showcase location possibilities to producers.